Paypal – The annual Scout Christmas Tree Pickup takes place on January 9
Happy Holidays! Your local Scout troops are getting ready for their annual community service + fundraiser, Christmas tree pickup! It’s a ONLY ONE DAY event, so if you want help recycling your Christmas tree, read on!
When: Saturday January 9, 2021 – 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Where: your driveway, Meadowbrook Farms, North Bend Town Hall, or Gateway Park.
Who: Local Snoqualmie Valley Scouts BSA Troops: 1776, 466 and 425
It’s important to note that they’ve adjusted their process a bit this year, so please take note:
- Their pickup service is limited to specific neighborhoods in North Bend, Snoqualmie, and Fall City. Please review the maps (in the slideshow below) to make sure your home is within our pick-up area.
- If you are in our pickup area, leave your tree at the end of your driveway by 9 a.m. on Saturday January 9. The tree MUST be free from ornaments, lights, garlands, etc., otherwise it will not be picked up.
- If you are NOT in the pickup area, you can drop your tree off for disposal at Meadowbrook Farms (1711 Boalch Ave, North Bend), North Bend Town Hall (922 SE Cedar Falls Way), or Gateway Park in Snoqualmie wooded land located at the corner of Snoqualmie Drive and SR202).
- This is a fundraiser for scouting in the Valley! They appreciate your donation for this service, recommended at $ 25. You can make payment by PayPal at [email protected]
- . Unfortunately, they are not able to accept cash. If you do not have access to PayPal and would like to arrange another payment, please send an email to [email protected]!
- Scouts will follow strict Covid protocols during this event.
Need wood chips ?? If you are interested in receiving a truckload of crisps, please register here. Each truck load will be about 5 meters; they apologize but cannot propose partial charges. Their team will follow up with the delivery confirmation once you’ve signed up!
If you have any other questions, please email [email protected] Thank you for your continued support for Scouting in the Valley!