GUARANTEED RATE EXTENDS GUARANTEED RATE BOL PARTNERSHIP IN MULTI-YEAR AGREEMENT
Guaranteed Rate, a leader in mortgages and digital financial services, will remain the game’s exclusive finance partner, including mortgage, home lending and home buying categories.
“Guaranteed Rate is a fintech company focused on teamwork, courage and a winning attitude, and we are thrilled to partner with college football which embodies exactly the same,” said President and CEO. the management of Guaranteed Rate. Victor Ciardelli. “College football has become such an amazing part of the holiday season, getting together with family and friends and watching amazing bowl games. We’re all proud to be a part of it.”
In addition to naming rights, Guaranteed Rate’s fully integrated partnership includes digital and social media content, in-stadium exposure and on-site activation at the game in the exclusive live stream window on ESPN and ESPN Radio.
“Guaranteed Rate has been a great teammate and his commitment to our fans, participating schools, student-athletes and our local community shows what a true partnership looks like,” said Guaranteed Rate Bowl and Fiesta’s Director of Marketing. Bowl Organization. Jose Moreno. “The bowling season is the best time of the year, and our association of collective brands will continue to grow in the years to come.”
Fast facts about the guaranteed rate bowl:
- 2022 will be the 33rd annual game in Bowl history.
- The Guaranteed Rate Bowl is the only bowl game between the Big Ten and Big 12 conferences.
- from minnesota The 6’9″ offensive lineman scored a rushing touchdown in 2021.
- These conferences have played each other for eight years in the game’s history from 2006 to 2013 and again in 2021.
- Great 12 won six of nine conference matchups.
- The Big 12 conference has 18 appearances in the game’s 32-year history (14-4 record), more than any other conference.
- 9 of the 10 Big 12 schools have played in the game, and seven schools have made multiple appearances.
- The Big Ten are third with 11 appearances, with a 5-6 record in all editions of the Guaranteed Rate Bowl.
- 7 of the 14 Big Ten teams took part in the game, led by from minnesota four appearances.
- An MLB baseball stadium turns into a football field for the game. (WATCH THE FIELDS TRANSITION)
- The 70,000+ square feet of the play turf is donated to a community in need for a playground.
- Notable players who have taken the field over the game’s 32-year history include: Larry Fitzgerald, Aaron RodgersLe’Veon Bell, Drew Bledsoe and Ron Dayne.
ABOUT RATE GUARANTEED COMPANIES
Guaranteed Rate Companies is a leader in mortgage lending and digital financial services. Based at Chicagoguaranteed rate companies have more than 10,000 employees in more than 850 branches across the United States, serving all 50 states and washington d.c. Since its launch in 2000, Rate Guarantee Companies have helped more than one million homeowners with home purchase loans and refinances, with a total loan volume of more than $116 billion in 2021 alone. The company has established itself as an industry leader by introducing innovative technology, offering low rates and offering unparalleled customer service. Honors and awards include: Best Lender for Online Service for 2018 by US News & World Report; Best Mortgage Lender for Online Loans and Best Mortgage Lender for Refinance by NerdWallet for 2021; HousingWire’s 2020 Tech100 Award for the company’s leading FlashClose℠ technology; Ranked 3rd in the Scotsman Guide’s 2021 list of Best Retail Mortgage Lenders; Chicago Agent Magazine’s Lender of the Year for six consecutive years; and the Chicago Tribune’s Best Workplaces list for seven consecutive years. To visit rates.com for more information.
ABOUT FIESTA BOWL ORGANIZATION
Since 1971, the Fiesta Bowl has been a world-class community organization executing innovative experiences, driving economic growth, and championing charitable causes, inspiring pride in all Arizonans during and outside of college football season. As a non-profit organization, it is driven by its vision of the importance of community outreach and service. Through the Fiesta Bowl, the Guaranteed Rate Bowl and its events throughout the year, such as the Fiesta Bowl Parade presented by Lerner & Rowe, corporate partnerships and numerous community events throughout the year. year, the organization provides charitable donations to improve Arizona non-profit organizations that serve communities through youth, sports and education.
SOURCE Guaranteed rate